The Model 300 is the midrange model of A-B-C's industry-leading case erector line, built for speeds from 15 to 25 cases per minute.
- Low level, easy load case magazine
- Top case feed is forgiving for less-than-perfect cases
- Multiple features to ensure square cases
Here's a multi-purpose tablock case erector/bottom sealer that delivers higher speeds, a wider case range and a larger case magazine.
- Run RSC Tablock, RSC, HSC and CSSC style cases
- Tablock bypass feature for complete flexibility
- Built for reliable, nonstop performance
A workhorse machine for large and oversized cases.
- Run KD blanks up to 45" long x 42" wide
- All-mechanical drive for reliable operation
- Quick changeover with no-tools adjustments
- PLC control with color touchscreen controls
- Seal with tape or adhesive
Tape or Hot Melt Adhesive Sealing
These workhorse case erectors are built for your real world production, to run less-than-perfect corrugated and deliver square cases to your production line. Quick changeover, wide case range, low maintenance, and always better cases.
High speed case erector with hot melt sealing
This case former runs up to 50 cases per minute, providing square, well-sealed cases to high speed lines. Packed inside its compact frame is a workhorse machine.
- Floor level KD case magazine eliminates heavy lifting
- Features to handle poor corrugated and uneven case stacks
- Patented features for square cases