Flow wraps are the means of packaging and protecting a product with a flexible material supplied in rollstock format, providing low costs per pack. Items can be wrapped individually, in groups, on cards or in trays. The packages can be equipped with easy opening and reclosability features. In many market segments flow wraps have been a popular pack style for decades.
- Flexible - Fast format changes for packaging various size products
- Robust and Reliable - Designed for 24 hour, 7 day per week operation utilizing production proven technology and high quality parts
- High Sanitation Level - Designed for easy accessibility and cleaning
Mid-range wrapper designed for special product handling
- A wrapper designed for difficult to handle products, the Pack 301 is available with options for irregular shaped products to multi-packing applications such as products on-edge and product stacks.
- Part of the Pack Series of wrappers, it shares a high degree of common components with other Pack Series wrappers, simplifying maintenance and reducing costs.